Effective Meeting Management
In a recent survey conducted by TNS Express for Genesys Conferencing, it was no surprise to find that many people bemoan meetings.
- 54% of those surveyed would rather mow the lawn than sit in a boring or unproductive meeting!
- 41% would rather wash the kitchen floor
- 26% would prefer to research car insurance rates
- 25% chose going to the dentist over sitting in a meeting
- 23% would rather read the phone book.
What does this tell us about meetings?
The fact is, however, that meetings are here to stay. They are a part of the organizational culture and when conducted and led effectively, can have a huge positive effect on an organization. Regardless of the complexity of the meeting, proper planning is essential to strengthen, shorten, enhance, and maybe even eliminate some meetings.
Primary Competencies: Leadership, Communication, External Awareness
Related Competencies: Teamwork, Decision Making, Creative Thinking
Effective Meeting Management is approved by NASBA for 9 CPE’s
Please fill out the form below to download the full course description